Silverdawn
High Cavalier of the Brotherhood of the Golden Lance

Personals: Journal
Race: Human
Description: Silverdawn stands at 5'9", has long fiery red hair, green eyes, and his entire body is nothing but sheer muscle mass. What this man lackes in height, he makes up in sheer muscle. Silverdawn's shoulders are broader than probably any human you'd meet. His arms are thick with pure muscle, and his stomach is hidden by strong abs. If you saw this man without his armor you'd see that his skin tone is tanner than most humans as well; however, that wouldn't be the first thing to catch your eye.

Silverdawn is a man covered in scars, wounds, and burns. The entirety of his body has scars from old battles, old memories. And with each new addition he painfully caries on that specific part of a battle he had in his past. First, if you looked upon his face you'll notice that this man isn't the most attractive human out there. Even with his exotically colored hair and beard he'd probably just pass as an "Average Joe", even if he didn't bear any of these scars. Upon his left cheek the most exotic of his scars is a Felfire burn. It appears to be the oldest and most gruesome of his scars. Second you'd notice a claw mark running from the top of his right face, down the the left side of his jaw. This scar looks as if an animal racked it's claws across his face. Then across his left eye, past his nose is what looks like a sword slash. More minor cuts can be seen across his face. Some along his forehead, others across his neck, and then along his shoulders.

Upon further inspection you'd move down to his body. On his chest you'd first notice an arrow wound in his left shoulder. This wound looks relatively fresh as it seems to still bother him. Next you'd move across to his right shoulder and see a long scar running from the top of his bicep to his forearm. On his right hand you'd see what looks like a cut running all around his index finger. As if it was cut off and reattached. If anyone was careful enough to watch they'd notice that when Silverdawn closes his right hand into a fists, that very finger seems to have very minimum movement.

Moving back to his torso you'd see that his skin is discolored all along his right breast down to his stomach. It appears that this is an old burn wound that Silverdawn has received. Right next to it is another scar running horizontally along his body. Moving over to the left you'd see something strange with the left side of his body. The rest of his skin looks old, rugged, and it seems normal for him. From his left armpit down to his left hip you'd see that the skin in this region looks new. As if freshly grown. This is due to that entire portion of his body getting sheared off in battle. Regrown by healing.

Moving to his back, you'd see see a couple gunshot wounds on his left shoulder, and by his hip. On his right shoulder blade it looks as if a spear was thrust into him and then twisted while being pulled out. Below that is a long cut running across his body in a diagonal motion. Running from his right shoulder blade down to his left hip. The last of the wounds on his back is a discolored spot on his back. It looks bruised, most likely a wound from a weapon such as a war hammer or a mace.

Moving down to his legs he'd have another cut on his left leg. Running from his knee up to his upper thigh. Then down on his left foot is a bolt wound. Moving to his right leg you'd see a a scar from what looks like an arrow running straight through his thigh. Both sides of his leg having reminders of that day. Down on his calf is a cut running vertically along it. Finally on his shin is another wound that appears to belong to a bolt.

Silverdawn is almost always seen in his Heavy Armor. The armor of the Brotherhood of the Golden Lance is heavy lancer armor, which allows him to take many hits before anything can take him down. Upon his chest is a tabard of the Order of the Golden Law. Due to his duties as a Paladin of the Light and High Cavalier his armor is almost always in need of some repair. He doesn't walk around with holes in his armor; however, you may see that certain parts of his armor will have nicks and dents in it while he's busy out in the front lines, or deployed with a regiment. Silverdawn's weaponry consists of a Heavy Argent Lance, a Heavy Spear, his sword and shield, and finally his two-handed sword.

Silverdawn normally has two pouches that he carries upon his belt. Within them you can find anything from notes, letters, food, water, or even potions at times. Silverdawn also has his prayer book chained to his belt. His prayer book is a hard leather book, lined with Truesilver, and has an iron chain keeping it locked onto his belt. The other item he keeps on his belt is a Gnomish Communicator, which he uses to communicate with his Brothers and Sisters within the Order of the Golden Law.

Biography
Silverdawn was born in the region known as Westfall. Not many records show anything under the name of 'Silverdawn'. Only a hand full of people know this man's true name. Records from Northsire Abby show that a priest took the young Silverdawn from his home and to the Abby so that he may train under the ways of the Holy Light.

Even less records show what his life in the Abby was, there are rumors that he may have been a child under the name of Ragnnar, others show that his name may have been William; however, it is known that he was initiated into the Abby with a large group of children. Silverdawn spent his time in the Abby until his departure. It is believed that he was 21 years old when he left the Abby.

Known by a few members within the Order of the Golden Law and the Templary, Silverdawn is the son of two farmers. Both of them poorer farmers in the region, even fewer know that he has a younger sister. Silverdawn explains that his family was murdered by bandits. He'll explain that in his rage he murdered the bandits in cold blood. To some this would be justice, to Silverdawn this is a sin and a crime. After the events of Westfall he left his home and went to Stormwind.

After Silverdawn served time in the Stormwind Infantry he moved to a scouting group in the region known as "The Outlands". There Silverdawn recieved Victory, the Warhorse he uses to this day, and the very notable Fel Fire wound upon his face. Commonly known for his disfigured face, Silverdawn explains that he received the wound after his Captain saved his life, by sacrificing his, to a Demon. Silverdawn bears this mark to this day, as he will for the rest of his days on Azeroth.

Upon returning to Stormwind Silverdawn joined the Order of the Templar, a very close ally of the Order of the Golden Law. It is there that the first records of a man name "Silverdawn" spring up. Silverdawn explains that his name represents his life. How he cast aside the 'demons' of his past, and is opening a new dawn for his life. Casting aside the dark deeds he has done and starting new. After a few months Silverdawn eventually joins the Order of the Golden Law. During the Regency of Highlord Jonathan Kalery, he served faithfully to the Order.

Today Silverdawn is now a member of the Chancellory and is now the High Cavalier of the Order of the Golden Lance. At the age of 24 Silverdawn has had a life of change, conflict, and hurt. Now within the ranks of the Order of the Golden Law he continues to serve the Light's will and protect the innocent of Azeroth from the evils of this world.

Vows
Vow of commitment. "I Silverdawn, vow to forever stay committed to my brothers and sisters. I will always be the first to rush in and aid them in their endeavors, and I shall always act as a guide, brother, and friend to all." (OOCly I will always do my hardest to be online, no matter what IRL throws at me to help you punks out. <3)

Vow of Self Preservation. "I Silverdawn, vow to continue to forbid myself the pleasures of the bottle and the flesh, for I will keep myself committed to my duties as High Cavalier, Chancellor, and Brother of the Order. I vow to keep my mind clear of any evils that will cloud my judgement. This meaning I will control my rage, even when it's on the brink of overflowing."

Medal_Alpha_9_zps0349ad10.png

Medal_Alpha_16_zpsbc3d0a0b.png
Medal_Alpha_6_zps61b42bd8.png